Happet heater AquaT
Catalogue index: S-G075XI / Art. No.: G075
- In stock
- English name: Heater AquaT 75W
- Art.No.: G075
- Package weight [kg]: 0.212
AquaT 75W heater with thermostat
for freshwater and marine aquarium
- clear temperature indicator
- built-in control LED indicating the on / off operation mode
- attached suction cups make it easier to mount to the wall
- product made of the highest quality materials
- waterproof, adapt to work at full draft
- precise temperature control knob
- The heater should be placed next to the filter , at the outlet of the water, at a distance allowing its free flow over the tank. The heater heats water only a short distance from its location, so to ensure its effective operation, it should be used together with a water filter that distributes it over the whole tank.
- The thermostat turns the heater on and off automatically, keeping the water temperature constant . Inside the heater there is a bimetal. One of its elements expands under the influence of heating, causing the plates to bend into the arc, cutting off the power supply when the correct temperature is reached. This is signaled by turning off the informing diode.
- During the operation of the device, the diode lights up orange. When the water temperature drops, the thermostat resumes operation. The cycle is constantly repeated.
- Place the heater in water and fix it to the wall of the aquarium at the outlet of the water from the filter
- Use the knob on the top of the heater to select the appropriate temperature.
- Every 15 minutes, read the water temperature from the thermometer scale until it reaches the desired value.
- If necessary, adjust the temperature value on the heater scale.
Attention! The temperature set on the heater may be slightly different from the actual one indicated by the thermometer. In the event of a discrepancy, the value should be corrected and the temperature monitored by a thermometer.