Duck & bleached stick
for a dog
Large, white sticks of pressed cowhide wrapped with duck's breast meat.
It is a delicious snack - a healthy source of protein and a great chew-toy that provides your dog a long time fun, while at the same time is taking care of your pupil's teeth and satisfies the animal's chewing and biting needs.
Good to know:
- it is a dog's delicacy, therefore it can be used as a prize
- satisfies the chewing and biting needs
- makes your pupil busy for a longer while
- naturally cares for the clean teeth of our pets
- prevents from the tartar build-up
- massages the gums
- stands out with its high protein content and low fat content,
- perfect for every dog even for pets with diet and weight issues
- rubs out bacterial raids that cause bad breath and periodontal disease
- chewing relieves dog's tensions and all kind of stress symptoms
- should be given between meals
Delicacies cannot replace basic food.
Although they provide some nutrients, they are only a pleasant diversion of the pet's daily diet.
Do not give to puppies nor kittens below 3rd month.