Duck with calcium bone twisted - Happet GM19 - 500g
Catalogue index: Z-GM19WS / Art. No.: GM19
Duck with calcium bone twisted
for a dog
Duck stripes on a rawhide bone - a natural treat for dogs of all breeds. Natural, meat aroma is the result of using high quality natural ingredients.
It is the perfect complement to the dog's diet - it provides the protein necessary for the proper functioning of the pet. It does not contain sugars or large amounts of fats. The product owes its durability and flexibility to special drying processes.
The snack is healthy, easily digested and ingested. Made out of a real duck meat of a high quality.
Due to a drying process the product has a long shelf term and becomes meaty and ideall to chew.
The product is completely safe, it does not contain artificial fragrances, preservatives or dyes, it is 100% digestible.
The snack is not only a perfect toy, but also:
- it is a delicacy for a dog, therefore it can be used as a prize
- satisfies the need for chewing and biting, which is extremely important
- keeps your pupil busy for a longer while
- naturally cares for cleanliness of our pets teeth
- prevents from the tartar build-up
- it massages the gums
- stands out with its high protein content and low fat content
- it is perfect for every dog, even for dogs that have problems maintaining a healthy weight
- rubs out bacterial raids accumulated on animal teeth that can cause bad breath and periodontal disease
- chewing relieves tension and relieves all symptoms of stress in dogs
- can be served between meals
Net weight: 500g
Composition: 40% duck meat, 55% limestone (82% starch, 7.4% vegetable protein, 5% glycerol, 5% sorbitol, 0.5% salt, 0.005% milk flavor, 0.05 % calcium carbonate), 4.5% starch, 0.5% glycerol, 0.5% sorbitol
Composition analysis: raw protein min. 40%, crude oils and fats min. 1%, crude fiber max. 1%, raw ash max. 14%, humidity max. 18%.
Does not contain artificial fragrances, dyes or preservatives.
The product has a long shelf life.
Treats for dogs can not replace basic food.
Although they provide some nutrients, they are only a pleasant diversion of the daily diet of the pet.
Do not give puppies under 3 months of age.