Duck / calcium bone drumstick
for a dog
Duck meat with a calcium bone is a great delicacy for every dog. Duck is one of the most favourite pupil's snack providing proteins essential for a proper growth. The snack is easily ingested and digested. Made in 100% out of a real duck meat of a highest quality, does not contain any artifficial preservatives nor dyers. Thanks to the drying process the product has a long shelf live and becoms ideall to chew.
Good to know:
- it is a dog's delicacy, therefore it can be used as a prize
- satisfies the chewing and biting needs
- makes your pupil busy for a longer while
- naturally cares for the clean teeth of our pets
- prevents from the tartar build-up
- massages the gums
- stands out with its high protein content and low fat content,
- perfect for every dog even for pets with diet and weight issues
- rubs out bacterial raids that cause bad breath and periodontal disease
- chewing relieves dog's tensions and all kind of stress symptoms
- should be given between meals
Net weight: 500g
Composition: 40% limestone (82% starch, 7.4% vegetable protein, 5% glycerol, 5% sorbitol, 0.5% salt, 0.05% milk flavor, 0.05% calcium carbonate) , 45% duck meat, 5% wheat flour (12% protein, 14% humidity, 72% starch, 2% ash), 2.5% starch, 3% sorbitol, 4% glycerol, 0.5% salt
Analysis of the composition : raw protein min. 35%, crude oils and fats min. 1%, raw fiber max. 1%, raw ash max. 2%, humidity max. 25%.
Does not contain artificial fragrances, dyes or preservatives.
The product has a long shelf life.
Delicacies cannot replace basic food.
Although they provide some nutrients, they are only a pleasant diversion of the pet's daily diet.
Do not give to puppies nor kittens below 3rd month.