Ceramic bowl 15cm bone
Ceramic bowls are available in different colors, for example, pink, black and with patterns. Every caregiver will find something they like not only for practical reasons, but also for visual ones.
There are bowls on the market made of various materials, such as plastic or metal. Each of these materials has its own advantages and disadvantages. Ceramic bowls are distinguished by their weight, stability and durability. They are easy to clean and are scratch-resistant. They can be used to feed a variety of foods, a homemade or raw diet, as well as water.
What will you like ceramic bowls for your pet for? They are distinguished by:
- Ease of cleaning. They can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Durability. One purchase and a long time of use.
- Lack of effect on the taste and smell of food and water.
- Stability. They do not move when eating food or drinking water.
- Nice and aesthetically pleasing look. They fit into any interior.
The bowls are available in several different sizes and have different rim heights:
- diameter 12 cm, height 3.5 cm
- diameter 15 cm, height 5 cm
- diameter 18 cm, height 6.2 cm
- diameter 12 cm, height 4 cm
- diameter 15 cm, height 6 cm
- diameter 18 cm, height 7 cm